Friday, March 2, 2007

3/3 (1)

How can I try to achieve something unless I exactly understand who I am? But unfortunately, I don't know the meaning of understanding, or understanding itself. So I have to focus and try my best at my meaning of existence, or existence itself. But in my opinion, yes it would contrary to every mathematical, scientific goal, indescriable and limitlessly questionable inquireness, maybe if I try to find the meaning of sth and find sth to do sth exactly in order, two trying are false. First of all, every substances could get real meaning or existence when they really do their existence, full of being. But if the way I'm following interupt my existence, that has no meaning at all. Q. Can I recognize above of existence? I do what I have to do first. It's not fool to do things different from the ability what I believe in as special. I know what I have to do. At least, I must do what I have to do to fill myself full of being. Anything could not restrain me from my existence. At least, I try it. The worst case is that my thinking limit my existence. I must keep myself. Second, not every question could be answered ultimately except for science and mathematics because these are subjects that reflect time and human will truly. I don't mean the other subjects not. But as I mentioned before in this paragraph, as we defined it, philosophical questions have the meaning and the answers get existence when we are trying to do it. I would support my opinion with the development of philosophy and religion. Try to have it in continual not momentous work. The new start doesn't have essential meaning for me now.

No comments: