Friday, March 2, 2007

3/3 (2)

The purpose is above of the purpose itself. It make me strive for my goal and give me the chance to reflect myself. Blured purpose, not exactly settled purpose are the burden of my life. Q. Am I know the exact purpose of my life? A : There is no exact ultimate answer for my existence so as long the purpose. If I don't try it, I don't have any meaning at all.
My purpose for 2007 : Get accepted admission from Califonia Institue of Technolohy in undergraduate.
I do really think a lot. But if it is not fit with the achievement of my dream. I must fold it up. Do not afraid to lose my idea. Try to see more broad and wide concept all over myself. It will decide my destiny ultimately whether live or die. I don't have any more lingering attachment for my life. I burn myself. The remainings exist for me are that the power, desire and confidence for my goal. If I achieve it, I will live. If I don't, I will die. Any more lingering attachment for my life. D: I don't mean attachment is the source of my life. I do for my goal. Do in right order. Indescriable and not needed to do it, I must live my life.
p*s :1. I would end up my paragraph under the idea; The purpose is also one kind of human will, and human will could not be grapsed ultimately but I have a chance to try it. 2. Wide philosophical concept gets stronger when they become able to include more broad philosophical conception. 3. Trying to follow the ordered and defined rule would be beneficial and helpful for me to achieve sth in this society. Not every my creativity can change and determine everything by its power.

No comments: