Sunday, September 2, 2007

Can I go to CALTECH?

I wish to be a member of CALTECH.

The decision will change my life deeply.

My life, which I'm not even sure I've ever had any true love in it, is going to be changed.

I love my life.

I don't want to think.

Thinking will entangle me into more complexed, complicated limitation.

But I have to do, what I have to do, I do not find answer from analyzing, philosophy anymore.

This life, this moment is when, where I have to conflict, face, overcome, do not be frustrated.

You can, Belief,


Every human existence cannot be free from ultimate answer to this existence, I cannot be

escaped from wrong- wrong, ever lasting this wrong absurdity.

Because this absurdity is what God is made before.

But I have to live, because God gave me another answer, too.

They are basically written in three words.

Belief, Bravery, Challenge

* I would not add philosophical, analystical, logical contemplation backing up my argument.

I'm lack of time now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

아들아

우리가 목표를 세우고
그것을 달성하기 위해 끊임없이 노력하는 일은
살아가면서 무엇보다도 중요한 일임이 분명하다
계속 가거라
끊임없이 묻고 사색하고 정진하거라
넌 충분히 칼텍맨이 될 수 있다

아빠