Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Yes, it's me, Mr. I.

At the center of the universe, there is me. There is 'I'. There must be 'I'. Who recognize the universe from me? Everything starts from 'I'. Everything has been existed from the moments I've been existed. I have a will. 'Will' is the source of 'I'. Will enables 'I' to exist. Existence itself has different, separated meaning from the speciality of 'I'. Will directly describes and makes the description of 'I'. 'I' control 'Will'. But 'Will' itself has undepictable, really various forms of shapes about human recognization. Being started its unforgettable, ultimate journey after they have been existed. Existence enabled us to be existed. Existence could have meaning when it is described by recognization in detail. Before we existed, there would be another form of ultimate. We recognized and thought 'ultimate' before we existed. But if you ask me about the existence before we've been existed, I would answer that question in this way. 'Anything about our recognization has its own special meaning, we tend to believe everything under our recognization, scientific method is 'true'. But that is not true.' Recognization is the way to ensure 'existence'. The essential meaning of existence is not differ from the objects. Maybe, we pursue the absolute because we already have it in ourselves, or maybe we can't have it in our time. Maybe it is a photo from unceaseable past or future. It looks like that, but ultimatley, it is not true. The truth could be found in real existence. Maybe, all philosophical, mathmatical works to the absolute are nothing. But we aim, will pursue on it. Because they are the way we've constructed. So we do. Do not attach yourself to the artificial form of existence, progression. Keep that you, I do our real existence. Keep that it will payback almost everything you've missed in the present. I am the existence of I. For that, I am ultimate.

1 comment:

Mr.I said...

Some structual, grammatical problems must be corrected. I must study English writing very hard.